Welcome And Have Fun Reading Our Blog


Kreative Torch Blog is a Nigerian Entertainment Blog and its your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and all the latest scoops.

Monday 16 April 2012

Meet The World's Oldest Supermodel

This is 83-Year-Old Daphne Selfe.

Daphne Selfe is a supermodel who has been around for a long time and she is still in demand as a model and shows how older women can still be sexy and powerful.

'I'm not that brave. I used to pose nude, you know, for artists including Barbara Hepworth.' she said.

Cute mama!

Comments :

3 comments to “Meet The World's Oldest Supermodel”

thiacarr said...
on 

I just wake up from sleep and I am already reading your blog. This signifies something! Very useful ideas. Thanks!

Maria Rivero

thiacarr said...
on 

Thanks a lot for being my personal lecturer on this issue. I enjoyed your article greatly and most of all enjoyed reading the way you handled the aspect I considered to be controversial. You're always extremely kind towards readers really like me and let me in my lifestyle. Thank you.

Maria Rivero

thiacarr said...
on 

What youre saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I also love the images you put in here. They fit so well with what youre trying to say. Im sure youll reach so many people with what youve got to say.


Maria Ines Rivero

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 by Kreative Torch Blog, Inspiration Powered By Blogger