Welcome And Have Fun Reading Our Blog


Kreative Torch Blog is a Nigerian Entertainment Blog and its your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and all the latest scoops.

Tuesday 28 February 2012

"I Was Never Involved In Any Accident Not Even With My Range Rover Jeep"-Laide Bakare

Laide posing with her range rover jeep this morning.





Contrary to the widely publicised report that Nollywood actress/producer Laide bakare Okunfulure was involved in a car accident  last weekend with her new range rover SUV in Ogun state, the beautiful Yoruba Movie actress has refuted the report.



Laide said and I quote:



"I was  never  involved in any accident not even with my Range Rover Jeep".



So you rumour peddlers try harder next time.

Comments :

0 comments to “"I Was Never Involved In Any Accident Not Even With My Range Rover Jeep"-Laide Bakare”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 by Kreative Torch Blog, Inspiration Powered By Blogger