Welcome And Have Fun Reading Our Blog


Kreative Torch Blog is a Nigerian Entertainment Blog and its your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and all the latest scoops.

Monday 18 October 2010

Jessica Simpson Is In Love!!!


Jessica Simpson, 30, opened up about her new men of several months Eric Johnson. She told People: “As far as Eric and I go, we’re just best friends. He’s my dude! I love him.
Tomorrow we’re having a long day off. He loves art. So, we go to art galleries, and he loves photography. It’s cool.
This [relationship] is just normal, thank God. He’s very, very supportive. [I] couldn’t ask for a better man in my life right now.
I never go to that because I already went there, so, I’m not gonna jinx my own self. He’s the one for me right now! I’m very happy, I’m in a great place and if right now could last forever, I’d take it.”

Comments :

0 comments to “Jessica Simpson Is In Love!!!”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 by Kreative Torch Blog, Inspiration Powered By Blogger